Average weather in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France
What's the best time to travel to Chamonix-Mont-Blanc in France?
Here are some facts:
- The months May, June, July, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- August is the wettest month.
- April is the driest month.
* Data from nearest weather station: Sion, Switzerland.
« Select another city in France
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed