Average weather in San Francisco, United States of America
Yachting, boating, swimming, water skiing, boardsailing, surfing, fishing, and hang gliding from cliffs are among the favorite activities of the people in San Francisco. Aquatic sports are popular because of the city's proximity to water. The 75,398-acre Golden Gate Recreation Area is filled with hiking and bicycling trails, campgrounds, and wildlife preserves. San Francisco has more than 200 parks, playgrounds, and open spaces throughout the city.
What's the best time to travel to San Francisco in United States of America? Here are some facts:
- The months June, July, August, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January.
- San Francisco has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is September.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- January is the wettest month.
- August is the driest month.
« Select another city in United States of America
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average water temperature over the year
The monthly mean water temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed