Average weather in Puntarenas, Costa Rica
What's the best time to travel to Puntarenas in Costa Rica?
Here are some facts:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Puntarenas has dry periods in January, February and March.
- On average, the warmest month is March.
- On average, the coolest month is October.
- September is the wettest month.
- February is the driest month.
« Select another city in Costa Rica
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed