Average weather in Casablanca, Morocco
Casablanca is a year round destination, but certain months are more comfortable than others.
The summer months between July and September are generally the hottest of the year. The climate however is arid, so humidity is not an issue. The evenings and nights during these summer months will cool down enough for comfortable sleeping temperatures.
The coolest time of the year is during the winter months of December through February. The wettest months of the year are November, December and January. However it will only rain one out of five days on average. The driest months of the year are June, July and August, during which time it will rarely rains.
What's the best time to travel to Casablanca in Morocco? Here are some facts:
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in November.
- Casablanca has dry periods in May, June and July.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- November is the wettest month.
- July is the driest month.
* Data from nearest weather station: Safi, Morocco.
« Select another city in Morocco
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Celcius »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity