Average weather in Rabat, Morocco
What's the best time to travel to Rabat in Morocco?
Here are some facts:
- The months May, June, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- Rabat has dry periods in January, February, March, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- April is the wettest month.
- July is the driest month.
* Data from nearest weather station: Midelt, Morocco.
« Select another city in Morocco
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity