Average weather in Essaouira, Morocco
What's the best time to travel to Essaouira in Morocco?
Here are some facts:
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in November.
- Essaouira has dry periods in May, June and July.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- November is the wettest month.
- July is the driest month.
* Data from nearest weather station: Safi, Morocco.
« Select another city in Morocco
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity