Average weather in Jaipur, India
What's the best time to travel to Jaipur in India?
Here are some facts:
- The months January, February, November and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in July and August.
- Jaipur has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is May.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- July is the wettest month.
- March is the driest month.
* Data from nearest weather station: Kota, India.
« Select another city in India
« Select another country
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed