New Delhi, India
Average Weather in New Delhi, India
What's the best time to travel to New Delhi in India? Here are some facts:
- The months January, February, March, November and December have a nice average temperature.
- Hot season / summer is in March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in July, August and September.
- New Delhi has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is May.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- July is the wettest month.
- November is the driest month.
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)