Average Weather in Bhubaneswar, India
What's the best time to travel to Bhubaneswar in India? Here are some facts:
- The months January, November and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August, September and October.
- Bhubaneswar has dry periods in January and December.
- On average, the warmest month is May.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- August is the wettest month.
- January is the driest month.
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)