Average weather in Levi, Finland
What's the best time to travel to Levi in Finland?
Here are some facts:
- Levi has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December.
- Cold season / winter is in the months January, February, March, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- July is the wettest month.
- February is the driest month.
* Data from nearest weather station: Ivalo, Finland.
« Select another city in Finland
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average percent of sunshine over the year
This is the mean percent of sunhours during the day
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed