Average weather in Budva, Montenegro
What's the best time to travel to Budva in Montenegro?
Here are some facts:
- The months May, June, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are June, July and August.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March, May, September, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- December is the wettest month.
- July is the driest month.
* Data from nearest weather station: Podgorica, Montenegro.
« Select another city in Montenegro
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average percent of sunshine over the year
This is the mean percent of sunhours during the day
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity