Average weather in Bohol, Philippines
In Bohol from November to April, the northeast monsoon prevails. Except for a rare shower, this is the mildest time of the year. Daytime temperatures average 28 degrees Celsius (80 degrees Fahrenheit), cooling down at night to around 25°Celsius (77° Fahrenheit). The summer season from May to July brings higher temperatures and often humid days. From August to October the southwest monsoon prevails. The weather during this season is not predictable, with weeks of calm weather suddenly changing in rainy days. It can rain any day of the year, but a higher chance of heavy showers occurs from November to January.
What's the best time to travel to Bohol in Philippines? Here are some facts:
- The months January, February and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is May.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- September is the wettest month.
- April is the driest month.
* Data from nearest weather station: Cebu, Philippines.
« Select another city in Philippines
« Select another country
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed