Average weather in Manila, Philippines
The Philippines tropical climate can discourage you from staying for very long in Manila. Manila’s weather is downright hot and humid, but the temperatures tend to differ by a few degrees according to the time of year. Since the country has wet-dry seasons which can overlap on each other, there is a chance that your trip to the islands will be delayed by bad weather. When the wet season hits the city floods occur and the traffic stops, even in the supposedly dry months of March to May.
What's the best time to travel to Manila in Philippines? Here are some facts:
- The months January and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Manila has dry periods in January, February, March and April.
- On average, the warmest month is May.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- August is the wettest month.
- February is the driest month.
« Select another city in Philippines
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed