Average weather in Avignon, France
What's the best time to travel to Avignon in France?
Here are some facts:
- The months May, June, July, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- October is the wettest month.
- July is the driest month.
* Data from nearest weather station: Marseille, France.
« Select another city in France
« Select another country
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.