Average weather in Springbok, South Africa
What's the best time to travel to Springbok in South Africa?
Here are some facts:
- Springbok has dry periods in January, February, March, April, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is .
- On average, the coolest month is .
- May is the wettest month.
- January is the driest month.
« Select another city in South Africa
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »