Average Weather in Shanghai, China
Shanghai is the bigest city in the world with a population of 13.3 million in 2004. What's the best time to travel to Shanghai in China? Here are some facts:
- The months May, June, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in April, May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- September is the wettest month.
- December is the driest month.
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average water temperature over the year
The monthly mean water temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed