Seoul, South Korea
Average Weather in Seoul, South Korea
What's the best time to travel to Seoul in South Korea? Here are some facts:
- The months May, June, July, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in June, July, August and September.
- Seoul has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- July is the wettest month.
- December is the driest month.
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average percent of sunshine over the year
This is the mean percent of sunhours during the day
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed