Santamaria, Costa Rica
Average Weather in Santamaria, Costa Rica
What's the best time to travel to Santamaria in Costa Rica? Here are some facts:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Santamaria has dry periods in January, February and March.
- On average, the warmest month is March.
- On average, the coolest month is September.
- September is the wettest month.
- January is the driest month.
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed