Average weather in Pt. Maldonado, Peru
What's the best time to travel to Pt. Maldonado in Peru?
Here are some facts:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is October.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- January is the wettest month.
- July is the driest month.
« Select another city in Peru
« Select another country
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed