Average weather in Iquitos, Peru
What's the best time to travel to Iquitos in Peru?
Here are some facts:
- The months May, June and July have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is September.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- April is the wettest month.
- August is the driest month.
« Select another city in Peru
« Select another country
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed