Average weather in Porto Santo, Madeira
What's the best time to travel to Porto Santo in Madeira?
Here are some facts:
- Porto Santo has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- November is the wettest month.
- July is the driest month.
« Select another city in Madeira
« Select another country
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity