Average Weather in Pokhara, Nepal
What's the best time to travel to Pokhara in Nepal? Here are some facts:
- Hot season / summer is in April, May, June, July and August.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Pokhara has dry periods in February, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- July is the wettest month.
- December is the driest month.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed