Average weather in Katmandu, Nepal
What's the best time to travel to Katmandu in Nepal?
Here are some facts:
- Hot season / summer is in April, May, June, July, August and September.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August and September.
- Katmandu has dry periods in January, February, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is May.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- July is the wettest month.
- December is the driest month.
« Select another city in Nepal
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed