Average weather in Kamaran, Yemen
What's the best time to travel to Kamaran in Yemen?
Here are some facts:
- The months January, February, March, November and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Kamaran has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- December is the wettest month.
- June is the driest month.
« Select another city in Yemen
« Select another country
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity