Average weather in Huanuco, Peru
What's the best time to travel to Huanuco in Peru?
Here are some facts:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Huanuco has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is October.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- February is the wettest month.
- July is the driest month.
« Select another city in Peru
« Select another country
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »