Average weather in Am Timan, Chad
What's the best time to travel to Am Timan in Chad?
Here are some facts:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: April, May, June, July and October.
- Am Timan has dry periods in January, February and September.
- On average, the warmest month is April.
- On average, the coolest month is August.
- October is the wettest month.
- September is the driest month.
« Select another city in Chad
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity