Average weather in São Paulo, Brazil
What's the best time to travel to São Paulo in Brazil?
Here are some facts:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January, February, March, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is November.
- On average, the coolest month is June.
- January is the wettest month.
- July is the driest month.
* Data from nearest weather station: Campinas, Brazil.
« Select another city in Brazil
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Celcius »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed