Average weather in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
What's the best time to travel to Dammam in Saudi Arabia?
Here are some facts:
- Hot season / summer is in April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Dammam has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- September is the wettest month.
- June is the driest month.
* Data from nearest weather station: Bahrain, Bahrain.
« Select another city in Saudi Arabia
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Celcius »
Average water temperature over the year
The monthly mean water temperature. Show temperatures in Celcius »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed