Average weather in Rome, Italy
The best times to visit Rome are in spring (late March till beginning of June) and fall(September through mid-November) although know that it does tend to rain bit more in October.
Summers can be very hot in Rome and it can get really chilly in winter (December through February). Rome is packed during the summer tourist high season, end of June through August.
What's the best time to travel to Rome in Italy? Here are some facts:
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in November.
- Rome has dry periods in June and July.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- November is the wettest month.
- July is the driest month.
« Select another city in Italy
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Celcius »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity