Average Weather in Davao, Philippines
What's the best time to travel to Davao in Philippines? Here are some facts:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January, February, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- On average, the warmest month is April.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- May is the wettest month.
- March is the driest month.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Celcius »
Average water temperature over the year
The monthly mean water temperature. Show in Celcius »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed