Average weather in Cabinda, Angola
What's the best time to travel to Cabinda in Angola?
Here are some facts:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in February, April, October and December.
- Cabinda has dry periods in June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is February.
- On average, the coolest month is August.
- December is the wettest month.
- July is the driest month.
« Select another city in Angola
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Celcius »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity