Average weather in Puerto Natales, Chile
What's the best time to travel to Puerto Natales in Chile?
Here are some facts:
- Puerto Natales has dry periods in January, February, March, April, June, August, September, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is January.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- May is the wettest month.
- February is the driest month.
* Data from nearest weather station: Lago Argentino, Argentina.
« Select another city in Chile
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed