Average weather in Nusa Dua, Indonesia
What's the best time to travel to Nusa Dua in Indonesia?
Here are some facts:
- The months June, July, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March, May, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is January.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- January is the wettest month.
- August is the driest month.
* Data from nearest weather station: Denpasar, Indonesia.
« Select another city in Indonesia
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average percent of sunshine over the year
This is the mean percent of sunhours during the day
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average water temperature over the year
The monthly mean water temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity