Average weather in Clifden, Ireland
What's the best time to travel to Clifden in Ireland?
Here are some facts:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January, September, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- October is the wettest month.
- April is the driest month.
* Data from nearest weather station: Belmullet, Ireland.
« Select another city in Ireland
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average percent of sunshine over the year
This is the mean percent of sunhours during the day
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average water temperature over the year
The monthly mean water temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed