Average weather in Cha-am, Thailand
What's the best time to travel to Cha-am in Thailand?
Here are some facts:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Cha-am has dry periods in January and December.
- On average, the warmest month is May.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- September is the wettest month.
- January is the driest month.
* Data from nearest weather station: Bangkok, Thailand.
« Select another city in Thailand
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed