Average weather in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
What's the best time to travel to Cabo San Lucas in Mexico?
Here are some facts:
- The months January, February, March and April have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in June, July, August, September and October.
- Cabo San Lucas has dry periods in February, March, April, May, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- September is the wettest month.
- April is the driest month.
* Data from nearest weather station: Manzanillo, Mexico.
« Select another city in Mexico
« Select another country
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average water temperature over the year
The monthly mean water temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity