Average weather in Basel, Switzerland
What's the best time to travel to Basel in Switzerland?
Here are some facts:
- The months June, July and August have a nice average temperature.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- July is the wettest month.
- February is the driest month.
* Data from nearest weather station: Zurich, Switzerland.
« Select another city in Switzerland
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average percent of sunshine over the year
This is the mean percent of sunhours during the day
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed