Average weather in Ålesund, Norway
What's the best time to travel to Ålesund in Norway?
Here are some facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- September is the wettest month.
- May is the driest month.
* Data from nearest weather station: Bergen, Norway.
« Select another city in Norway
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average water temperature over the year
The monthly mean water temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed