Average Weather in Szeged, Hungary
What's the best time to travel to Szeged in Hungary? Here are some facts:
- The months May, June, July, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- June is the wettest month.
- February is the driest month.
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)