Punta Arenas, Chile
Average Weather in Punta Arenas, Chile
What's the best time to travel to Punta Arenas in Chile? Here are some facts:
- Punta Arenas has dry periods in September and October.
- On average, the warmest month is January.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- April is the wettest month.
- October is the driest month.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed