Average weather in Marrakech, Morocco
What's the best time to travel to Marrakech in Morocco?
Here are some facts:
- The months March, April, May, October and November have a nice average temperature.
- Hot season / summer is in June, July, August and September.
- Marrakech has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- November is the wettest month.
- July is the driest month.
« Select another city in Morocco
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed