Average weather in Manaus, Brazil
What's the best time to travel to Manaus in Brazil?
Here are some facts:
- The months January, February, March, April and May have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is September.
- On average, the coolest month is May.
- March is the wettest month.
- August is the driest month.
« Select another city in Brazil
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed