Average weather in Lomie, Cameroon
What's the best time to travel to Lomie in Cameroon?
Here are some facts:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in March, April, May, June, August, September, October and November.
- On average, the warmest month is March.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- October is the wettest month.
- December is the driest month.
« Select another city in Cameroon
« Select another country
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed