Average Weather in Karachi, Pakistan
What's the best time to travel to Karachi in Pakistan? Here are some facts:
- The months January, February and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in December.
- Karachi has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, August, September, October and November.
- On average, the warmest month is May.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- December is the wettest month.
- September is the driest month.
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed