Average weather in Gibraltar, United Kingdom
What's the best time to travel to Gibraltar in United Kingdom?
Here are some facts:
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January, March, September, October and November.
- Gibraltar has dry periods in June and July.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- November is the wettest month.
- June is the driest month.
« Select another city in United Kingdom
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average water temperature over the year
The monthly mean water temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity