Average weather in Garoua, Nigeria
What's the best time to travel to Garoua in Nigeria?
Here are some facts:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: March, April, May, June, July and October.
- Garoua has dry periods in January and September.
- On average, the warmest month is March.
- On average, the coolest month is August.
- October is the wettest month.
- January is the driest month.
« Select another city in Nigeria
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed