Average weather in Fairbanks, United States of America
What's the best time to travel to Fairbanks in United States of America?
Here are some facts:
- The months June and July have a nice average temperature.
- Fairbanks has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December.
- Cold season / winter is in the months January, February, March, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- August is the wettest month.
- April is the driest month.
« Select another city in United States of America
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed