Average weather in Brasilia, Brazil
What's the best time to travel to Brasilia in Brazil?
Here are some facts:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March, April, October, November and December.
- Brasilia has dry periods in June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is September.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- December is the wettest month.
- June is the driest month.
« Select another city in Brazil
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity