Average weather in Battambang, Cambodia
What's the best time to travel to Battambang in Cambodia?
Here are some facts:
- The months January, October, November and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Battambang has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, the warmest month is April.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- September is the wettest month.
- January is the driest month.
« Select another city in Cambodia
« Select another country
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed