Average weather in Batouri, Cameroon
What's the best time to travel to Batouri in Cameroon?
Here are some facts:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, the warmest month is February.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- October is the wettest month.
- January is the driest month.
« Select another city in Cameroon
« Select another country
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show temperatures in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed